Thursday, April 5, 2012

WTA45 'Kira Kira' (brown) Lenses Review

I know I did a brief review on these lenses a while back, but I thought they were a bit short so I decided to do a more detailed review on them.

Here they are under natural light:





I have to say, I love this pair of lenses! They blend well with the natural color of my eyes, giving them a very natural look with the enlarging effect. As mentioned before though, I am not comfortable with lenses, so my eyes get veeeeeeery sleepy after about two hours or so. I don't know if that happens with anyone else. lol. So for comfort's sake, I don't use it very often. Maybe once every month. 

And these photos show how they look like under normal lighting:





Normal eyes ^ (sorry my eyes look so worn out)


Annnnd with circle lenses on. Not much of a difference save for the size. Neat, eh? 


 Overall, I really, really LOVE these lenses. They are so natural-looking and so enlarging. /please Comfort, of course, is still 50/50 for me. But I guess that's just between my eyes and I. haha. I would recommend this if you have naturally brown eyes and you just want that enlarging effect without those unnatural-looking designs. Of course, they have a variety of colors to choose from, so again, if you just want the enlarging effect without compromising the natural beauty of your eyes, go for this design. I highly recommend it. /blush


No comments:

Post a Comment