Saturday, October 29, 2011

Good Ol' Halloween

I gotta say, I'm really digging the Halloween spirit these days. Case in point:


Photo above and below show my experiment with make up for a fashion show Tootsie and I were invited to participate in as runway models. Yes, you saw it right. Runway models. (Hey, I've decided not to let opportunities pass anymore. If this not for me, then it's not. Charge it to experience!) 


 Photo below showcases secondary stage of the experiment. 



Photo below shows the final output of the eye make up. I'm kind of loving it, if I may say so myself. Might just consider making it my every-day makeup. lol :P


Ah, yes! I bought new contact lenses since its predecessor's left lens got lost among the blackhole in my stuff. (and they were my favorite, too! Never knew violet lens would look good with amber eyes) This time I bought a pair of lens that was similar to my eye's natural color because really what I'm only after lenses is the enlarging effect. Teehee. Well, a lot of people didn't notice that I was wearing contact lens, just the size. So they were mostly confused. Hahaha. I'm in love with these lens. <3 (They're WTA44 btw, aka Geo "Kira Kira" lens)





And here is TOOTSIE in her costume! Purty, right? That's my baby for you.



And below showcases my undying and ever-growing fascination for masks, especially Venetian half-masks. Bought these in Landmark for P100. The feathers were worn out, but it was the only black mask left, so I got it thinking I can just replace the feathers easily if they were to fall out anyway.



Though the only complaint I can make about the approaching Halloween is that channels on TV are filled with scary movies and commercials. I swear every channel you surf there's always something creepy on. And I'm the type of person who uses the TV as a sort of background noise while using the laptop. So when I hear scary commercials on a channel my heart just skips a beat on impulse. Seriously, I love a good horror story, but only when the sun's out. Sad to say I am a huge scaredy cat. So, good luck for me these coming days. Haha!

Let's all stay safe on Hallow's Eve. :)



2 comments:

  1. Nice makeup cuz! And wow, you and Tootsie as runway models;) I wish i could have seen that. Make more reviews on contact lenses, for sure, a lot of people are seeking advice and reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks couz! I have only one pair of lens as of the moment, but I may do a review on my past 2 lenses. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete