Friday, November 4, 2011

Easy-Peasy Curly Hair

I just actually learned how to do this while watching Miss Universe(?) and thought I'd try it out for myself. The results weren't too fantastic, but it's acceptable, so I have no complaints.

So, here's how ya do it:

First, apply some extra hold mousse on your hair (I used Garnier extra hold mousse). Divide into four sections, pin up the upper half, and start at the bottom.

Second, twirl your hair into spirals and form it into a bun. You can either pin it or put sanrio rubber bands to hold it in place (I used the latter since I didn't have any pins on hand and this was tried on a whim).

No, it is not a wig; I had to put the flash on so you guys can see. And yes, it looks like antlers because I have extremely long hair (almost to my butt crack. Yes, I said it. Butt crack.)

And third, do it on all four sections and wait for at least an hour and a half (I did mine overnight for the first try) and you will have something like this:

It's a little looser here than when I first tried it because I waited  for only less than an hour. hihi

It's not the clearest photo but this is what it kind of looks like. It looks decent in real life (just a tad messy. Maybe it's because of my hair and I slept on it). Kind of like Taylor Swift's curly locks

Yes, I know. Not my best angle. But the curls show, so..

It doesn't beat the look or curling irons or rollers, but hey, if you want something easy (I also call this the Lazy Curls) or if you don't have rollers or curling irons and you want to have a new hairdo for the day, then you might want to try this. With a different mouse, though. Garnier sucks (did NOT last longer than 2 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment