Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby


Everyone, please let me introduce one of the creatures that dominate my heart -- my dog, Tootsie. <3

Tootsie is a 6 kg, one year old female Shih Tzu with a bit of Maltese blood; her father is a pure breed while her mother has Maltese blood. So far she exhibits both character traits but her physical appearance and energy is more on the Maltese side (she's a bit bigger than your average shih tzu). She has boundless energy (sometimes she's on *Pinball mode) but she has a small appetite unless stimulated by savory, NEW flavors. She follows me everywhere I go, even in the bathroom. Well, she doesn't go inside. She stays guard outside though. She cries when I go home and knock on the door and it isn't open quick enough. In turn I smother her  with hugs, kisses, cuddles, and playtimes whenever I have the time. She is really such a huge part of my life. 


Other things about Tootsie:


- likes cheese, boiled egg yolks, and ice as treat
- eats anything she can get her mouth on (then again, don't all dogs do that?)
- hates Yakult and garlic

- loves playing tag 
- the absolute baby of the house
- doesn't like it when someone touches her during her sleep (which I always do. tee hee)
- loves belly rubs (sometimes she'll run towards you then slide into an upside down position. That'd be your cue to rub her belly as much as she likes)
- *runs in circles in lightning speed around the house when energized ("Pinball" mode)
- likes cats more than dogs; intimidated by her own kind. She thinks she's a cat.



Motto: "When it's on the floor, it's mine."

Pretty baby


The Fast and the FURious: Makati Drift

Just like a rug

Model potential, baby
Me eats you!!! Rawrrr!!

Unkempt and sprawled on her bed. lol
My pretty baby's newly groomed


Under her favorite refuge




Recent summer haircut (even though it's already November)

Sup?

She is my love, my best friend, my partner, my baby sister, and my child. She brings such joy and love not only into my life but in my family's as well. I will NEVER give her up for any material possession in this world. I love love love this little girl. We are a tag team and we always, always will be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment